Monday, October 12, 2015

Continuing my education...this time with M'Lis

Last year at the Long Beach Spa Conference I signed up for the M'Lis certification course.  I then went back to work and worked and worked and was not able to get to the course.  Fast forward to last month where I dug through my e-mails and asked the M'Lis educator if I still qualified to take the class...she said yes and today I headed down to Long Beach.

I don't know about you but I really like body treatments.  Whether it be an Infrared body wrap keeping you all toasty while you watch some Netflix or being all frosted up with contour cream and wrapped up in plastic.  I like it, can't really explain why...I just find it very relaxing.  

Bonus being that with the M'Lis wrap you lose inches.  Get wrapped up for 45 minutes and lose some inches...easy.  I also like that besides the wraps they do put a lot of focus on health/wellness.  They are really about taking care of yourself from the inside out. They are more than their wraps, they are all about resetting your body (through a cleanse...which I'm not quite ready for) and with supplements to keep you functioning at your best. 

I love taking all these different classes.  I really wish that taking classes could be my job. Oh well. 

Ps: Want to try an Infrared wrap near San Dimas? Try Infrared Body Wraps.
Care to try a M'Lis Body Contour Wrap? Click here for locations


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!