- Clarisonic replacement brushes 2 pack. I counted this as a necessity, and therefore easily justified it.
- eye liner brush from Clinique. My current brush needed to be replaced, and these get used daily and cleaned daily at their counter...so I know they last (justified!!)
- Chanel waterproof eyeliner pencil in ebony...I've tried this before at their counter and really liked how long it lasts. Expensive yes, but larger discount than normal, so, justified splurge?
- Bobbi Brown cream shadow in galaxy...admired the color for a while and used up my whole sample forever ago...still this one was pure splurge...which leads me to:
- Bobbi Brown fragrance in Beach. Impulse buy, near the register. Seriously, I sprayed it on while we were finishing the transaction and I bought it. It's light and beachy and makes me feel like good. whatev.
And now I will cut back on my splurges...until the next time. ; )
What's your favorite thing to splurge on?