Saturday, April 28, 2012

pretty crazy beauty haul

EEK! So, I've been trying to cut back on my spending some...but then there was this super awesome employee discount at work...and um, I tried to stay strong. I failed. Something just happened, I don't know what but here is what I bought (with a great discount):


  1. Clarisonic replacement brushes 2 pack. I counted this as a necessity, and therefore easily justified it.
  2. eye liner brush from Clinique. My current brush needed to be replaced, and these get used daily and cleaned daily at their counter...so I know they last (justified!!)
  3. Chanel waterproof eyeliner pencil in ebony...I've tried this before at their counter and really liked how long it lasts. Expensive yes, but larger discount than normal, so, justified splurge?
  4. Bobbi Brown cream shadow in galaxy...admired the color for a while and used up my whole sample forever ago...still this one was pure splurge...which leads me to:
  5. Bobbi Brown fragrance in Beach. Impulse buy, near the register. Seriously, I sprayed it on while we were finishing the transaction and I bought it. It's light and beachy and makes me feel like good. whatev.
And now I will cut back on my splurges...until the next time. ; )

What's your favorite thing to splurge on?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!