This is my evening routine...it looks like more than it is..I think.
- I start with Clinique's naturally gentle makeup remover because it is really gentle; I can put it on and let it work while I brush my teeth.
- I use a second makeup remover with cotton to remove any leftover eye makeup (I have a Bobbi Brown remover pictured, because that is what is currently in the bathroom, but I use whatever I happen to have samples of so it tends to vary)
- I cleanse my face using a face wash (again, pictured is what I'm currently using, but I like trying new things...the Desert Essence one is cruelty free though which I consider a big plus) and I use the Clarisonic Mia every other day or so. I do love how my skin feels after using it.
- I follow up with a serum. Right now I'm using Clinique's Repairwear Laser Focus, which is supposed to be good for wrinkle fighting and correcting sun damage.
- For a night cream I use one from Puritan's Pride. It's a Retinol (Vitamin A) cream. Vitamin A is a great product for use in wrinkle fighting (it also helps with acne). It is a vitamin than can be applied topically and actually absorb into the skin, but it can also be a skin thinner and it should only be used at night because of how it reacts with sun exposure.
- I like this eye gel (gelee) from Puritan's Pride too. Super inexpensive so I don't feel bad using it like a mini eye mask at night.