It goes a little something like this:
- Drink a lot of water before you go in, and wear long pants, long sleeves and socks
- Hop on to the massage style bed into what looks like a giant sleeping bag
- Pop your headphones on and catch up on some TV (Jaime got me started on Scandal)
- Feel all warm and cozy for while (you start to sweat a bit toward the end)
- Leave a little sweaty but so very relaxed!
I signed up for a set of 10 sessions...can't wait to go again this Saturday.
While I don't know about all the claims...I'd like to think I left detoxified, burnt 1400 calories, and lost some inches...maybe that comes more with time. Nine more sessions go though, we'll see.
Check out the reviews on Yelp here.