Friday, April 20, 2012

pretty blissful

Took myself for a little facial the other day (to use a gift certificate that I'd received at Christmas).  There is a small spa by me that is just super relaxing called Wild Earth Spa. I went in for their "Spring Cleaning Skin Therapy" which included their Organic Bliss Facial and Eye Treatment. My service was performed by a girl named Tanya, who I've had for various services and she is super sweet.  The spa uses Eminence Organics products which always smell lovely.

I enjoy Eminence products, I've gone to watch their Master Trainer, Boldijarre Koronczay speak and do demonstrations at the Esthetic and Spa Congress in Long Beach. He is so upbeat and entertaining.

My skin felt all dewy and glowy when I left so I passed on having the dusting of makeup the spa offers.  I enjoy  going on little spa trips.  It is super relaxing...even when I'm not stressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!