Tuesday, April 3, 2012

pretty sweet benefit GWP

I had never heard the term GWP until about a year or so ago when I started working in cosmetics.  It stands for Gift With Purchase and people ask about them all the time, which makes sense because if you already want to purchase a product you love, why not get a bonus?  I've come to love GWPs and look forward to them because some brands really make them special.  I recently scored a Benefit GWP with a two item purchase.  The bag was just so charming I couldn't resist (and I'm starting to feel like I've got a zillion makeup bags, so it take a pretty special one to be hard to resist).



It's hot pink and printed with their various product logos, but it's a nice large size that will be great for travel (as I am going out of town next week) and when I come home I think will be my new bag inside my gym bag.  I'm also looking forward to using the cream shadow I picked up from them.  I have been trying to replace a Bobbi Brown cream shadow that came in a palette, and this one felt it would be pretty close.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!