It comes with two bags (a larger cosmetic bag and a smaller coin purse type bag) and:
- A 1oz Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion, which is nice to use right after you wash and/or tone your face.
- A mini High Impact Mascara in black, which is one of my favorites
- A two-sided lipstick and gloss (the pink set is Raspberry Glace/and Fireberry, the nude set is Think Bronze/Sunset)
- A mini palette with a blush and three shadows
- A 1oz Moisture Surge sample, which is (in my opinion) the best part of the deal. A 1.7oz retails for $36 by itself. It is a great product that can be used on all skin types when your skin is feeling dehydrated. Use it by itself as a lotion or at night before bed as a mask. During the winter, this product really helped my skin out.
The gift comes with any $23.50 Clinique purchase, which as far as bonuses go is pretty affordable. For my purchase I picked up a new BB Cream in Shade 2 (this is now the only BB cream that I've bought twice, I really like this one so much).
I also got a Naturally Gentle Eye Makeup Remover; after receiving a sample of this from the counter one day I knew it was something I needed. I wear contacts and this makeup remover is gentle enough that I can put some on let it set and breakdown my eye makeup and remove it without any eye irritation. It has a creamy consistency rather than a liquidy-oily type that is the norm as far as most makeup removers go.
Side note/mini rant: I enjoy getting the Clinique gift, but it is because I also like their products. Working in the Cosmetics section it astounds me how many people want a "free gift" even when they say they don't like the products that a line has to offer. It's only a deal if you actually intend on using the items you get.
If you do enjoy Clinique products, or want to try them out bonus time is a great time to stop by and it only comes a couple times a year.