Thursday, October 8, 2015

Trader Joe's for your fingers and toes

You just never know what you'll find at Trader Joe's.  Actually right now if you go you'll find pumpkin spiced everything...but that's not what I'm here to tell you about.  

My amazing find happened in their skin care section.  For a while now I've been trying to get my cuticles in to shape (I have a bad habit of picking at them...which just makes them look worse).  I would also like to continue wearing flip flops as long as our weather in southern California will let me (so yeah, pretty much year round).  Enter: Trader Joe's Head to Toe Moisturizing Balm. I've been using it every night for my hands and feet and in the last week there is a noticeable (to me) difference in how much softer my heels are and how much better my cuticles appear to be.  If you need a little more moisture anywhere else it's also supposes to be good for chapped lips, dry elbows and flyaway hairs.  About $4 for a 2 ounce tin and No Animal Testing.  Yay!


Another little bonus from Trader Joe's you can use in your nail routine...Coconut Oil Spray.  I painted my nails and when they were mostly dry (right about the time you touch something and make a mess of your manicure) I sprayed a light mist of the coconut oil on them and they are smudge free.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!