Thursday, October 1, 2015

My current go to hair style

half up top knots

When I pull up my hair in a ponytail or messy bun-like-thing I am made very aware of how fine my hair is.  That is why this is my current go to, a little up and a little down and very very easy.  Easy is what I need, there is a reason that I didn't go into Cosmetology.  This style seems to work well with every type of hair too (long/short/thick/thin).

My hair is stick straight too, if I add a little wave with a straightener/flat iron I use a little hair spray to make it stick (not sticky).  I use Jason's thin to thick **(very light scent, light hold).  If I'm on day two (or three) hair I also use a little dry shampoo too (fave being Lush's No Drought).  I love this dry shampoo...a little goes a long way and I've had this current bottle for a long time.  I only wish it came as a shaker.  

**A note on Jason's hair spray: Shop around, some prices are better than others.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!