Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Buffalo Cauliflower, a tasty treat

Forever ago I went to a dinner at Mohawk Bend in L.A. We had the Buffalo Cauliflower as an appetizer and it was very tasty.  I've never been much for wings myself and these were a delightful option.

Fast forward to now when I'm watching what I eat (more or less).  I found this recipe on Pinterest (where else?) and decided to give it a go.  They came out pretty well and are relatively low in WW points to boot.  Bonuses for cauliflower: High in fiber, high in vitamin C, and has all sorts of other vitamins/minerals and antioxidants.  So yay for new recipes involving this "nutrient powerhouse"~~not sure where I picked that up, but I know it's not something I would've said on my own hence the quotes. I like it steamed or roasted and one of these days I'll try it mashed.  I don't know how I feel about using it as a base for pizza though.

For the Buffalo Cauliflower recipe click here.


Any favorite veggie dishes you'd like to share? Thoughts on cauliflower in general?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!