Saturday, July 25, 2015

A trip to Eden...(A Day Spa)


I love the idea of "detoxing".  Clearing out the bad so there is room for good.  The other day I tried a M'lis Detox Wrap at Luxe in Glendora.  Generally I go there for my cut and color needs (with Lisamarie).


https://www.emergemedicaldayspa.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/body-contour.jpg
The more I visit this salon, the more I like it.  This was my first trip to the Eden Day Spa side and I have to say that I was kind of amazed.  Past the hustle and bustle of the busy salon area there is a door in the back that leads to another door and into a quiet room.  A comfy couch and dim lighting it is a perfect spot to relax a little before you are led upstairs to one of three treatment rooms.

On with the show though.  My skin therapist today was Michelle, who was nice as could be.  We started with a quick scrub, a quick application of the M'lis Contour Body Cream and then I was all wrapped up with plastic.  I got real cozy for about 40 minutes and even dozed off for a few minutes.  The wrap was removed and I was on my way.  I don't know if I lost any inches, but I was for sure relaxed and smelling faintly of cinnamon. Overall it was a very positive experience and I would for sure visit again for other treatments! For a M'lis location near you click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!