Monday, January 7, 2013

a beautiful year

A couple of the blogs I read have posted their beauty resolutions...and so, although I've already mentioned my non new year's resolutions, I'll add on with some beauty resolutions.

Let's start by being more adventurous with my hair.  This will be easy, seeing as my friend is a cosmo student and my new job has no probs with look.  I've actually started on this a bit already, but am ready to go a bit further.  I really wanted the pink ends, and my friend bleached my hair and colored it last week, but the pink I picked was too light (just like she said it would be) so I picked up the next shade darker and am excited to see how it comes out!  (I'll post my own, once we're done)


I'm going to wear heels more often.  Don't get me wrong, I love my sneakers and flip flops but sometimes I just wish I dressed up my feet more.  This year, I think I will.

I'm going to push my wardrobe...I admire so many types of styles.  I love vintage looks and beachy looks, indie and polished....but day to day I wear black tops and jeans.  I'd like to be less boring and more fun with what I put on my person.


I guess all in all, I'd really like to kick things up a notch...I want to have more fun with everything I do.  Inside and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!