Saturday, January 19, 2013

goin for the....pink!

I did it! (Or more accurately, my friend did it).   My hair is now partially pink, kind of a hot raspberry shade.  I'm so glad I have a job where this little hair stunt is not only acceptable, but encouraged!  My friend is a cosmetology student, and I'm glad to give her a chance to practice on me...which I probably wouldn't have always done...especially after being in cosmetology school and hearing the horror stories.  But, I love my friend and trust her.  Next up: BANGS!

We used a hair bleach first, then Manic Panic in Hot Hot Pink for this...I originally went with Cotton Candy Pink, but it was too light to show up in my hair.

What's the craziest thing you've done with your hair, or would like to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!