Thursday, August 13, 2015

Why Spa and when?

I am still working to get my post graduated certificate from International Dermal Institute.  I am also trying to work out what kind of Esthetician I would like to be.  I think that I would really like to focus in on skin care and body treatments, and not so much on waxing.  Waxing has just never been my thing (maybe because I too feel the pain that we have to suffer walking around letting our hairs grow out prior to a session).

Personally, I'd rather go the shave and laser route...to me it's just easier (especially if you consider how many deals are to be had on things like Groupon and Living Social).

Bunny applauds going cruelty free
 Here's what I do know, I want to provide a cruelty free experience (bunnies of the world rejoice!).   I would also like to focus on facials and things like body wraps and such.  These are the treatments that I enjoy, and I'd like to think others do too...I could be wrong.  I know I don't go as much as I'd like, do you?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!