Monday, August 10, 2015

Adulting isn't easy but it's necessary...apparently.

Lately I've noticed that everyone on my facebook is being a grown up... Babies everywhere, or the kids that were once babies are in high school.  High school, my high school friends now have children entering high school. What is that??

And I'm all over here like, um, yeah my last job didn't really work out.  So, I'm taking some classes while being unemployed.  Kids? Well no, no kids for me.  Sure I like them, I just don't have any.  I like fancy cars, boats, and horses too...but I don't have those either.

I hope that I live to be 120 years old or something, because then I feel that at some point I will have mastered the grown up thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!