Friday, August 21, 2015

Fab find: Drops of Youth Bouncy Sleeping Mask

I like samples...no, make that love.  I love getting samples of little things to try.  Sometimes the actual product is so far out of my price range that it's laughable, but I enjoy my sample nonetheless.


Lucky for me the other night I was looking for a night cream sample and I found The Body Shop's Drops of Youth Bouncy Sleeping Mask in my lovely sample collection.  I put a little on and instantly my skin felt so soft and hydrated.  I can not remember the last time my skin felt so wonderful so quickly.  In the morning, my skin still felt great.

As far as price point goes, I consider it completely affordable at $30.00 for 3.1 ounces.  For a night time mask, that you maybe use once or twice a week (more if you have more dehydrated skin).

So glad I found this sample, looking forward to trying more from this line as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!