Tuesday, May 29, 2012

pretty and polished (Coral/Orange edition)

Looking around the cosmetics department I'm seeing a lot of Orange/Corals.  While I enjoy trying out the new shades, it can get pretty expensive in a department store.  What I prefer to do to save some cash, is try a few different shades out at the counters then head over to a beauty supply or drug store to get colors as close as possible.  Sometimes you can get an almost exact match.

For example: Chanel's Orange Fizz and China Glaze's Peachy Keen and Lancome's Tangerine Tint (Lancome's is a bit darker in this, but you see what I mean...You really don't have to spend $20+ on polish)






Right now, I'm really enjoying the crackle coats too. I've been using a gold crackle coat by China Glaze.  I'm hearing some great things in other blogs about Wet n Wild too (but sometime the color selection is lacking from the stores, so I haven't a lot to add there).

What colors are you loving on your fingers and toes right now?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!