Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Out with old and in with the new

Dear 2015,
You were not my year.  You did teach me some lessons though, and for that I thank you.  I spent much too much of this year in tears, too much time was wasted on frustration/anger and the sadness that accompanies those feelings.  There were good times too and in the years to come I'll just try to remember those. 
Sincerely...good bye and good riddance.


Dear 2016, 
Be kind to me.  Please help me to find work that is worthwhile and that I feel good about at the end of the day.  Help me to keep in mind that my health should be a priority as I tend to forget when I pass sugary temptations...and can become much too comfy on the couch when I know I should be doing something (anything really).  Find ways for me to be comfortable in my own skin, allow me to be happy with who I am without comparing myself to others (but a good version of myself...the healthy, go getter version if you please).  Lastly (for now) make sure that I take plenty of time for those that I care about so that there is never any doubt about much I love them.  
Thanks in advance!

Cheers to 2016, ready set go. 

& You my dear readers? Anything you'd like to put out here in our little universe?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!