Monday, November 23, 2015

Monday Mask: Honeydew & Chamomile


https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3f/b5/d1/3fb5d1bd906a5626694d0fdbe694195e.jpgIt was winter in southern California earlier this week...for like two and half days.  It got a little chilly and really windy there for a minute.  I'm not complaining (I'd ask for a little rain but we have El Nino to look forward too).  The change in temps and wind do tend to dry out my skin rather quickly so I'm glad I picked up the Freeman Honeydew & Chamomile Sleeping Mask.

http://www.freemanbeautyuk.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/feeling-beautiful-honeydew-chamomile-sleeping-mask.jpg

I picked up the trial size mask for about $2 at the drug store (a full size is about $5 to $7, depending where you look online, I have not seen the full size in store). These are also available online at Ulta and I think that sometimes they have a pretty nifty deal to go with it.  

I appreciate that Melon and Chamomile are actually near the top of the ingredient listThe trial size was good for 2 nights of masking (and a tiny bit of moisture on the third night).  I liked the light scent and that my skin felt hydrated when I woke up in the morning.  I would for sure pick this up again. 

*Their packaging states that it is not tested on animals, however there is some disagreement on the net about how truly cruelty free they are.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!