Saturday, November 21, 2015

An open letter to the world

http://media.thedenverchannel.com/photo/2015/11/15/paris-attacks-2_Fotor_1447604766761_26853885_ver1.0_640_480.jpgDear World,

I generally keep my thoughts on world views and politics to myself as there are plenty of opinions floating around the web as is.  What I'm looking for I suppose are answers.  How can people continue to treat each other so badly? What are we leaving for the future generations? 

The negativity is suffocating. There is so much finger pointing and so much blame...but where are the solutions? I wish I had some to offer up...but I too am at a loss.  

The best I can offer is on a personal level to practice kindness everyday.  I will screw up...someone will cut me off on the freeway or try my patience at a check out line but I will work on reminding myself to be kind.  It's all I've got to give right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!