Monday, June 29, 2015

Down the Rabbit Hole with Holly...a book review




  



https://tribeyeo.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/holly-madison-book-reveals-nightmare-life-in-playboy-mansion-the.jpg?w=420 



I watched Girls Next Door, I purchased two of the Playboys featuring them and I now have read Holly Madison's book...I felt I should get that out of they way.  I liked the "Girls" they always seemed like they were having a blast.  Holly was more reserved and now having read her book  I like her more (although Bridget remains my favorite).  I don't fault anyone their life choices, we all walk our own path.  

This was a super fast read and gave some insight into what it was like to be Hef's main girlfriend (not that I ever thought it would be that glamorous).  She maybe could've go on a little more here and there, but I figure it's her story --she can tell us what she wants.  Crazy to think that Holly and I are so close in age...and how very different our lives are. For whatever reason though, I'm glad I picked this up, she was at a point in her life where she knew she needed a change.  While I feel that away (a lot of the time) its a positive thing when you reading about someone who actually made the change for the better.  I guess in a weird way, her book was kind of ~dare I say it?~ uplifting.

My only complaint might be the price...at $15 it's a bit much to pay for a kindle book.  However, had I waited (and not bought it on the day it came out) it may have come down in price. 


http://celebritydogwatcher.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/bridget_marquardt.jpgBridget is still my favorite (seen with her dog Wednesday) and I'm so glad that Holly still lists her as a best friend.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!