Thursday, June 4, 2015

Product splurge: Vine Vera Cabernet Peel

I took a trip to the mall the other day, just to purchase a gift for a friend.  I was not shopping for myself.  Ok, maybe one small thing...a bracelet or t-shirt...but just one thing.  

I was lured into the Vine Vera store because of a free sample...and Zoie.  She sat me down to her chair to show me how their product worked.  The peel seemed awesome, very gentle and when she removed it with a cotton ball I was amazed at what I saw...(and a little grossed out, I mean come on I had showered that morning and here were all these little dead skin cells sitting on a cotton ball!)

Then came the price pitch...I can't even remember what the original price she said based on their website let's say $300.00.  I about fell out of the chair, I'm sure my jaw was on the floor.  And I said NO.  I was honest and told her: I'm out of work, I'm only here to purchase a gift for a friend.  We went back and forth for a bit, she wanted to make the sale work...and I really was impressed with how the product worked.  I held strong--this is not in my price range, and I am not one to haggle.  However, when she came down to $80.00...I caved.  I'll save money in another area of my life.

Vine Vera Resveratrol Cabernet High-Potency Cellular Peel
Resveratol Cabernet High Potency Cellular Peel

I've used the peel once so far, it is recommended to use once a week.  I will take some before/after pics after I've used it for a little while.  After one use, I could not stop touching my face--it was so soft!  

This product line does appear to be questionable in regards to their pricing.  If you are interested in trying them out do some research first...and if you are a good haggler--go for it. If using the internet--shop around to get a good price.  

Per their website Vine Vera does not test on animals. You can visit their website here to check them out.

How is your sales resistance? Can you walk on by or do you go for the sample?

Cheers! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!