Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Product review: Body Shop's Honey Bronze



Picked this up after seeing a before/after on Pinterest...my home away from home.  Simple to use, and not too shimmery.

Basic faux tan rules apply:
Shower and exfoliate
Towel dry
Shake up the Honey Bronze
Apply
Give it a couple of minutes to dry before putting on your clothes
Wash your hands of any residual bronzer

I'm liking this one a lot, I'm sure I could go darker with this on my legs.  It never appears orange, just a little bit of color for shorts season.  Even though it's called shimmering dry oil...it's not so much that you feel like a glittery vampire/stripper.

Bought mine online from The Body Shop along with a couple of other items. Honey Bronze Shimmering Dry Oil in Honey Kissed ($22.00 for 3.3 ounces...a little goes a long way).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!