Tuesday, March 19, 2013

the bodyholiday...I want to go there


I received an issue of Organic Spa magazine (even though I'm pretty sure my subscription has expired) and on the back cover there was an ad for the bodyholiday "Give us your body for a week and we'll give you back your mind." I was intrigued, not that I'm going cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs and need my mind retrieved or anything...but I have been looking into a spa type of vacation and this place (in Saint Lucia) appears to have everything.  Everything everything.

Activities from yoga and pilates to archery and scuba.  They have a wellness center with so many things to choose from it's almost overwhelming...they even have a piano bar (you can never go wrong with a piano bar!).  It's just so pretty too...and did I mention ALL inclusive, including a daily Spa treatment? 

Yes, please. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!