Sunday, February 24, 2013

how I spent my weekend


Saturday I decided to add a little more pink to my hair...all by myself.  I went back to the lighter pink with just a couple of touch ups.  The more I look at it, the more I think I'd like to go with a little lilac (a la Kelly Osbourne). Seriously, I think she looks so good with the lavender that it probably should've been what she was born with.



Though for myself, I'm still caught up in the ombre trend:



That, and perhaps I'm a chicken...I watched an old Top Model the other day where they bleached a girl's hair while she tried to hold back tears...I'll just stick to the ends thank you very much.











I also opted to give myself a manicure..and added my own nail art.  Which leads me to the question, how do these girls do it when they can decorate both hands?  I'm a lefty and feel like my right hand comes out okay, but then I get over to the other side and it's like blahhh! I suppose it just takes practice but it makes me even more in awe of some of those true nail artists out there.  My work is over here on the left...I got the other image from google.



How artsy do you get with your fingers?  
Are you a mani DIY-er?




To finish up my weekend, I'm watching the Oscars (and rooting for Silver Linings Playbook), flipping through the latest People Style Watch and catching up on my reading (My Antonia).


How was your weekend? 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!