Monday, June 4, 2012

pretty lush and kind of envious?

Here I go into the job hunting phase...

A friend brought up to me that I should apply at Lush (which just so happens to be opening up at my mall this summer).  I looked into it, and while it's not a lot of skincare, I really like the company itself. I do love how their shops smell too.  It could be pretty fun.  I think I'm definitely going to apply, I just had a little trouble with their website.

There is also a Massage Envy opening near me at the end of the month.  I feel more confident about applying with them now that I've taken my three day class at IDI.  So, there's that too. Also they use Murad products there, which I used in school and I like.

I have a appointment call with unemployment coming up later this week. I never thought that would be me.  I'm still not quite sure how it works.  I hope I can pick up a job quickly (and that it's something that I like, and a place that is comfortable).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!