Wednesday, June 6, 2012

my pretty wishlist (summer edition)

my summer wishlist

my summer wishlist by tamorama featuring lucky lou shoes

Oh Summer, how I've missed you.  This is my most wonderful time of the year! What I'd really like this summer is to spend some time by a pool, with a pina colada by my side.  I'd also really like to get back into shape...and I've got plenty of time on my hands right now, so I've got no excuses!(That is also where the yoga comes in a bit).  I'd love to go for a ride on my beach cruiser down by the ocean (I know it's not pictured, I just thought of it).  And those shoes! I've wanted a pair of Lucky Lou's forever, and they seem like a perfect summer shoe (that I could wear all year).  The palm trees...my namesake, and hopefully the tattoo that I'll get....eventually, if not this summer, then you know sometime else. haha, I'm such a chicken!


What's on your wishlist for summer? Things to do? Places to go?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!