Sunday, April 20, 2014

short hair selfie time


A couple of weeks ago I went to my hairstylist and went short.  I'll admit I was a bit nervous at that moment she touched the back of neck and said "OK, here we go", but I kind of love it...like a lot. My thanks goes out to Lisamarie at Luxe in Glendora.

My hair hasn't been short since I was about 7 years old.  Back then, I wanted a bob like my best friend at the time had (she pulled it off well).  I insisted even when my mother and the stylist seemed to want to talk me out of it.  After the cut...my mother drove me home, and I went into the bathroom sat on the the counter and proceeded to cry at the mirror whilst pulling my hair willing it to grow back.

Now though, I've got this grown up a line bob.  My hair holds curl now, I can wear it wavy if I want.  The flat iron makes it all sleek.  There is just (barely) enough to pull into a ponytail for when I'm lazing around the house (today's look).

I do feel that I need to work on the selfie thing though.  As much as I love my hair, I do not like taking my picture.  I'll put selfies on my to-do list (or maybe my to-do-later list) one of the two.

Cheers to you and hope you had a great day and a happy Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!