Saturday, April 26, 2014

crazy week...leads to bright future

What a crazy week at work! We were short one person down at the end of a quarter...stressful for sure, but overall our little office pulled together and got stuff handled. We've got until Wednesday to see how we did for the quarter total, but I think it's looking good.

Now that I can see the light at the end of the tunnel I'm looking forward to getting my life back. Some of things I'm looking forward to in the next couple of months are:
  • Getting back to YBB at Heartbeat House, over in LA/Atwater...Love dancing with Luisa and Kristen teaching!
  • Meeting up with the Pilates trainer.  Just going to look at the cost as an investment in me.  I really like this quiet little studio in La Verne, Equilibrium Fitness.  I've been working with Becky, but everyone seems nice.
  • Would like to schedule a little trip in there somewhere too...so many ideas up in the air.  Suggestions for solo travels anyone?
  • Getting together with friends for some lovely summer nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!