Saturday, April 5, 2014

beauty on the cheap

Did you know that Marshall's has beauty products?  I guess maybe I did...but I didn't pay much attention.  I found some awesome deals and they were are all cruelty free to boot! (Going cruelty free has lead to some fun surprises. It can be a little work, but it's totally worth it.)

Marshall's fun finds:
1) Resveraderm: Advanced Skin Care Complex.  A day and night cream with Resveratol (red wine grape antioxidant) by Dermapeutics.  (MSRP: $125.00, Marshall's: $14.99)

2) Also by Dermapeutics a Hyaluronic Eye Lift Serum. (MSRP: $55.00, Marshall's $9.99).

3) Intensive Heel Repair (because flip flop season is pretty much year round) by Earth Therapeutics.  It's got Tea Tree Oil and Peppermint. ($3.99)

4) A nummy scented scrub "Peaches and Passion" also by Earth Therapeutics (and also $3.99).  Getting my arms ready for tank tops has never smelled so delicious.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!