Friday, May 22, 2015

tool review: eyelash curler



To curl or not curl...
does curling make you want to hurl?
do you want to give it a whirl?

Eyelash curlers are one of those items that people love or hate.  There doesn't seem to be any middle ground.  When I was taking my Esthetician course one of my classmates exclaimed that the eyelash curler looked like an implement of torture. 

I myself am for the curl.  Without, I feel like my lashes are a bit invisible.  A little bit of curl and quick sweep of mascara and I feel like I look awake.

Now, if you feel eyelash curlers are just not your thing...that's cool, go on about your day and have a beautiful one at that.  If you on the other hand are looking for a good curler that won't break the bank check this out:   
livewire beauty eyelash curler

For your consideration may I present liveWIRE Beauty's Eyelash Curler.  It promises to be the last eyelash curler you will ever need.  No pinching, no refill pads to purchase (and then lose because they are so dang small).  I picked up mine on Amazon for $14.99.  I've been using it for a couple of months now and have no complaints.  

I was previously using the one from Tarte: Alright but could be a little pinchy if  you weren't careful.
Also, I'd tried one from e.l.f. (for $1, it's hard to say no): Felt like I got what I paid for on that one.
Had a brief affair with one of the heated ones from Sephora...but when it's battery ran out so did mine.

Cheers to you...wherever you may stand on the whole eyelash curler thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!