Sunday, May 24, 2015

all the time in the world...procrastination at it's finest

Being as I am currently unemployed I have a copious amount of free time.   I should be taking a class, or exercising, updating my resume...just generally being productive.  Instead, I find myself sleeping... a lot.

I am struggling, and feeling a bit Scarlett O'Hara ("Oh Rhett, where will I go? What will I do?") about life right now.  In-my-head-me sees all the possibilities, but In-real-life-me lacks the motivation to get things done.

Truth be told, I'm not even sure where to go with this post.  Apologies for being a downer...life's journey is full of peaks and valleys, right?  I'm just wandering through the valley for a while and looking for the next peak.

Wish me luck...or if you have any helpful thoughts or comments on what to do when you don't know what to do, please share!


Cheers to brighter days ahead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!