Monday, May 19, 2014

Lush visit (quickie review)

Wandered in to Lush for funsies.  Wasn't looking for anything in particular...the kind of pushy sales guy showed me the Ocean Salt scrub, "See, feel how soft your hand is now? Isn't that great?" Yeah dude, got it thanks.  "How about a moisturizer?" "Try this, it's a best seller!"  Ok guy...thanks...just here to look around.
I carried the moisturizer around for a bit until he moved on to another unsuspecting browser.

Then on my own I came upon their Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter.  Yum.  A little really goes a LONG way with this and besides the delish scent it's super moisturizing. $16.95 for 1.5 ounces...but it's good until May of 2015.

I also picked up a BB Seaweed mask.  It promises to be soothing and smoothing.  Haven't tried it just yet, it's chilling in the fridge waiting for me.  $6.95 for a 2.1 ounce pot.

Lastly at the register I picked up the Lip Service lip balm.  Lightly scented, and makes my lips feel super soft. (I just haven't felt that my current chapstick-y deal has been doing much).  Loving it, keeping it in the purse and will for sure pick up another for home...and maybe one for work, just in case.  $7.25 for 0.3oz, and again a little goes a long way.

Pushy sales dude aside, it was a pretty delightful visit.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!