Sunday, January 19, 2014

Overheard at the grocery store

A week or so ago I was at the grocery store and overheard the clerks talking about Emergen-C (or Airborne/Air Armour...what have you).  It was a generally agreed upon fact that mixing these tabs or packets with water is unpleasant.  Then one of the ladies said to mix it with 7up (or Sprite...again, what have you).

Earlier this week, I was feeling poorly almost to the point of being sick but not quite.  I had some Airborne packets...I picked up a bottle of Sprite and went to work.  I mixed the two and voila, not bad.  About an hour later I did it again.  By noon, I have to say I was feeling better.  Sickness averted, hooray!

Hope you're keeping healthy so far in the new year!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!