Monday, September 9, 2013

nailing it this Fall


It's getting to be Fall (depending on where you live)...but Summer is still holding strong in Southern California.  It's 6:30pm and we're still in the mid 80s here.  I'm not complaining, I'd like to hit the beach a couple more times before the weather changes.  That being said though, my nails have found their color for Fall (a special thanks to my co-worker for letting me borrow her polish): Peace Love and OPI, by OPI (duh/lol).

This is what I'm wearing on my nails right this moment.  Very pretty, if peacocks wore nail polish this would be their signature color for sure. Why is that I don't post pics of my own nails?  1. I'm super lazy when it comes to taking pics.  2. My hand is not always so steady, so it would just look messy in a pic. 3. I have low self esteem when it comes to my cuticles.  ((Mostly number 1))

I've got to say as far as nail polishes go this one is pretty great.  It went on super easy, it didn't bubble up (which I have troubles with) and I love the color...it's shiny not shimmery or glittery and changes colors at different angles.

It's from the San Francisco Collection from OPI for fall...and I think I will def hit this one up again when the temperature drops.  As much as I love love love summer I'll admit that I'm really getting ready for fall.  I didn't know how ready I was until I reviewed my "I should dress better" board on Pinterest.  Very fall ready that board.  I also added some Peace Love and OPI nail art ideas to my "nailed it" board...which I can totally take with me to this awesome girl at a local nail place (she does awesome nail art and loves pics with new ideas). I love Pinterest...and the people who thought of it.

What are you looking forward to for Fall?  Do you Pinterest?  I'd love to hear from you!



Cheers!!~Tam



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!