Saturday, April 6, 2013

twilight is one thing...but vampire facials?

The other day I was watching some TMZ (as I do, you know to keep up on current events) and they showed a clip of Kim Kardashian getting a facial.  Not just your average run of the mill facial though, it was a blood facial.  It appeared to be intensely painful.  Basically, they take some blood from your arm whip it up to get the platelet-rich plasma then inject it back into your face.  For more info click this.  To me this is a bit extreme...I've heard the expression that beauty is pain, but this may be taking it too far.  I'm still on the fence about injecting botulism into wrinkles.  Thoughts?

And on another extreme note I also present to you the fire facials of China.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!