Sunday, April 28, 2013

my week ahead...

Last week a girl I work with started with a trainer, and has been liking it and eating well...which is inspiring to me which is why I met with the trainer today.  She's upbeat and sweet but I feel like she will know how to challenge me, without making me want to punch her in the face (which is kind of how I felt about the last trainer I tried).  We talked at Starbucks over venti iced green teas (unsweetened). She is going to work out an eating plan for me, and she seems very knowledgeable.  My first training session will be Tuesday, and I'm looking forward to it.

Also this week will be pretty hectic for the first two days, but then after the quarter ends on Tuesday it will be smooth sailing for a couple of months. Yay!

Post Coachella most of the purple has washed out of my hair, and I'm thinking I'm going to head back towards it's natural shade...maybe with a couple of highlights to welcome the summer.

Hopefully when summer is in full effect I will be at a happy place with where my body's at. :)


Cheers to you out there and hope you all have a lovely week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!