Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's weekend

This morning I woke up and went over to Luxe Salon in Glendora to visit my long time hair-stylist Lisamarie (instagram account here).  I decided to go darker...you know be all grown up.  I don't know if I love-love it...yet.  It'll grow on me though (heehee).

Later, I checked in on the pups that I was dog-sitting this weekend.  I took Mitch with me; poor little guy-he's for sure an only child and just doesn't know what to do with a dog running circles around him. Mitch is the squishiest little Valentine I could ask for.

Maybe it's not much of a Valentine's day celebration....but I'm looking forward to all the half-priced candy tomorrow!!

Cheers and Happy weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!