Monday, February 9, 2015

checking in

Just a quick little check in...life is good.  I feel fresh and renewed for the first time in a long time.  I am actually waking up before the alarm goes off, ready to start my day. It is such a good feeling.

I'm still getting to know my way around the new job, and am still coming out of my shell a bit.  I'm just quiet around new people...once I get a better knowledge of my daily tasks, I'm sure I'll warm up.  I'll be in training this week learning the computer systems - so by the end of the week I'll be a pro. (Probably wishful thinking, but I'm going with it).

I'm working long hours, but the time goes by so fast that I'm not completely worn down by the end of the day.  I just can't get over how changing one thing in your life changes everything.

Cheers all ~ hope that you have a happy and beautiful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!