Saturday, August 30, 2014

Chakra Balancing

A couple weeks back I went to Palm Springs with my work crew.  We stayed at the super lovely Westin Mission Hills in Rancho Mirage.  Saturday, one of my work friends and I hit up this little place called Crystal Fantasy.  I realize that this is not a place for everybody, but I enjoyed myself.

As we wandered about the store filled with crystals, books, and tarot cards we soon found ourselves in the back room.  There were two ladies sitting next to massage tables and we asked what they did.  Crystal Healing and Chakra Balancing.  We consulted each other for a moment and it was decided, we were in.

I got set up with a sweet sprite like little lady named Holly.  She was so soft spoken and radiated kindness, I immediately felt at ease with her.  I laid back on her table and closed my eyes.  She asked questions about my life, stress, things I'd like to work on.  I told her anything she wanted to know (she just had that kind of presence).  She placed assorted crystals on my person and swept her hands over me...it was a very relaxing experience and also hard to explain.

Afterwards, we talked a little and she gave me her card.  I will for sure visit her again some time, and she let me know that I could contact her for a phone consultation anytime.

Like I said, it's hard to explain what happened.  If you're open to that kind of experience...it can be kind of neat.  I'm going to try and learn more about these types of healing alternatives.

Cheers all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!