1. I discovered Breaking Bad. I felt the need to watch every episode in order before they began airing the final season on AMC. Breaking Bad has taken over parts of my life and has even become a screensaver at work (thank you Aaron Paul).
2. July is a very busy month at work. Well the second half is super duper busy.
3. I kept forgetting my ULTA coupons, which meant that I avoided going there in general. Therefore, I had no recent beauty purchases to review. I would however very much like to try out:
I think I like the brush too...but do I need another brush? I also can't tell how it is to clean.
4. I have spent a lot of time thinking about how I should be working out...like how I should go to the gym, or at the very least go for a walk...but then again it's been so hot (and HUMID) oi. Today on my way home at 5 pm it was still 99 degrees!
5. I've had some priorities to attend to (aka: visiting the beach and going to the OC Fair's Damsels of Destruction Demolition Derby)...it is summer.
Seeing as the kiddos are back in school (in general, I myself do not own any) and also that Labor Day is just around the corner, I suppose that my summer vacation is almost over. I will be posting again soon, so don't fret my dozen or so loyal readers!
Hope that your summer's have been lovely!