Monday, May 27, 2013

my last Klutch Club box

This is the Klutch Club box that I received for May 2013...and I've since opted out of their service.  There is just too much that I have no use for.

The good parts of this box were: the Bic Soleil Bella razor (always nice to have a disposable razor for travelling), the Eclos daily HydraPrimer SPF 30 (I like to keep these sample size sunscreens in my purse as a little mini reminder about wearing sunscreen daily), the Kind nut bar (I usually pick them up at the store...but they're pretty tasty), and the disinfecting wipes from Clean Well (another little purse must have).

The "meh" parts were the Shea Terra Organics Black Soap (is for acne, which I don't really have), Enjoy Life Foods Seeds and Fruit (which also had chocolate in it...so was all one melted together blob), and 100% Pure body cream samples (4 tiny packets, nothing special).

The "just not for me" parts included: a 16oz Omega-3 dietary supplement in Lemon Nectar with 3000mg of fish oil per serving (contains 45 servings...of which I have very little desire to try), Dream Water a zero calorie sleep and relaxation shot (I'm passing on the Snoozeberry drink), Nurse Noni's Hangover Sucks lozenges in Ginger, Raspberry and Lime flavors (your supposed to allow it to dissolve in mouth and swallow, but do not chew)...it just looks cheap and untrustworthy, it has not been evaluated by the FDA.  Lastly there was a AgroLabs Wheatgrass Boost another shot drink, there is a chance I might try it but not entirely likely.


They called it their Beach Body Ready box, but maybe I just don't get beach ready the way they do over at Klutch Club.  Womp womp.


Cheers and hope y'all had a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!