Tuesday, November 4, 2014

quickie review: Vaadi Herbals Cold Cream

I've been using Pond's cold cream for years.  I can rub some on, wipe it off and go to bed.  It's gentle enough to remove my eye make up too.  It's something I've stocked up on in the past, but now as it's come time to replenish I've had to look for something new.

Enter: Vaadi Herbal Cold Cream.  I found it on Amazon, it was a reasonable price so I've been using it a little over the last week or so.  It's active ingredients are Saffron, Aloe Vera extract, Almond oil and Jojoba oil.  Upon first usage, I felt it was a bit more fragrant than I like.  I also felt like I broke out the very next morning after I used it...to be fair though that blemish may have already been on it's way.

Overall, with continued use I've adjusted to it pretty well.  It feels like a decent value (comes as a two pack 3.18 ounces each for $10.99).  Not completely sold just yet...still looking for a simple, natural face cleaner for those nights I really just want to go to bed.

Any other faithful cold cream users out there?  What's your go to night routine when you're trying to keep it simple?

Cheers all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!