Sunday, October 7, 2012

art as makeup/make up as art

I'm a fan of Andy Warhol, his art and his very quotable quotes.  I'm also a fan of Nars cosmetics, although generally it's a little more than I want to spend.  Combine the two and suddenly I'm smitten. I present to you the Andy Warhol collection from Nars brought to you by Sephora:
So awesome, I don't think I could actually bring myself to use it. It would just be a little piece of art just for me.


This though, I checked out at Sephora. The colors are nice and the can is totally useable.  It makes me smile, so much so that even the girl at Sephora mentioned to me that I seemed happy.


They've got additional eye shadow palettes and another set as well, but these are my two favorites from the collection.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!