Sunday, March 23, 2014

Thanks mom!


My mom is very no fuss about her hair (must be where I get it from).  She doesn't like to spend a lot and has been coloring her own for as long as I can remember.  Occasionally a stylist can talk her into a product (not often, but it happens).  As was the case with the Fantastic Sam's Fantastic Style Volumizing Potion.  She bought it, used it once, immediately disliked it, and offered it to me.  I checked the back, found "Not Tested on Animals" so I thought I'd give it a try.  

The directions are simple, apply a small amount to towel dry hair.  For added volume, blow dry.  It has a light scent and is not too heavy for my hair.  After using it just once my hair does feel thicker. 

All in all this turned out to be a delightful little hand me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!