Wednesday, June 25, 2014

why didn't I think of that?

Two tips I got this week from The Beauty Department and Buzzfeed:






1.  Instead of fixing eyeliner smudges with a q-tip and makeup remover...try a q-tip and eye treatment (i.e. eye cream). I like following The Beauty Department on FB...but whatever floats your boat. For eye cream, I like Derma E, it's has a very light consistency so it would be especially good for day/makeup corrections (about $15.00, ULTA, Puritan's Pride, and other places).
Borrowed from The Beauty Department
thebeautydepartment.com 







2. Spray bobby pins with hair spray to help them stick (before you put them in).  Link to the full "29 Hairstyling Hacks Every Girl Should Know" here. They appear to have borrowed this particular tip from PrettyGossip.com. Pretty Gossip, has reviews and tutorials.  For hair spray, right now I'm using Jason's Thin to Thick Extra Volume Hair Spray. (Around $8.00).  I don't think it's very sticky, but it may be enough to give the bobbys a little help.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!