Wednesday, September 18, 2013

good hair days

My hair is not my favorite thing...even on it's best days it's super fine, doesn't really hold a curl and is currently in the growing out phase of bangs.  So when another blogger shared her reviews of some bun helpers, I opted to give it a try.  I chose to try out the Bunette in Brunette from Sephora and it totally worked for me!  It's easy to use and definitely gave my fine hair a boost in the volume department (on my own, my hair in a bun is about the size of a super bouncy ball, one of the small ones).  I may add, that I've only used it once in the privacy of my own home though, because it does take some maneuvering to get it just right and I tend to hit the snooze button instead of getting out of bed and being any kind of productive.

I also put a trial size set from Bumble and Bumble, with their sea spray and shampoo and conditioner. I do like it, I feel like my hair has more volume after use...although it doesn't seem like something I could use every day. Bumble and Bumble does seem a bit out of my budget, as my hair budget is somewhat nonexistent.

How long does it take to have a good hair day?  Are expensive products worth it do you think?  What are your go to hair care products?

I'd love it if you'd take a moment to share!

Cheers~tam


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!